DOCUMENTS AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- Methods of submitting (sending) documents to the registration authority
- Set of documents for the registration authority
- Applicants at company incorporation
- Term of registration
- How to choose a name for OOO??
- Is it possible to form authorized capital with property (goods/real estate, etc.)?
- Who can become the founder of OOO?
- List of Members
- CAN OOO HAVE SEVERAL EXECUTIVES?
- Date of authority
- Reasons for denial of state registration
FOUNDERS, MEMBERS, SHAREHOLDERS
"As of May 05, 2014, a notarized power of attorney is required for persons applying to the registration authority on behalf of the applicant"
Federal Law No. 107 of 05.05.2014