DOCUMENTS AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- Methods of submitting (sending) documents to the registration authority
- Set of documents for the registration authority
- Applicants at company incorporation
- Term of registration
- How to choose a name for OOO??
- Is it possible to form authorized capital with property (goods/real estate, etc.)?
- Who can become the founder of OOO?
- List of Members
- CAN OOO HAVE SEVERAL EXECUTIVES?
- Date of authority
- Reasons for denial of state registration
FOUNDERS, MEMBERS, SHAREHOLDERS
"A legal entity has its own name, containing an indication of the legal form of organization, and in cases where the law provides for the possibility of creating a type of legal entity, an indication only of this type. The name of a non-commercial organisation and, in cases provided for by law, the name of a commercial organisation shall contain an indication of the nature of the legal entity's activity".
Civil Code, article 54
"The Company must have a full and may have an abbreviated corporate name in the Russian language. The Company shall also have the full and (or) abbreviated Firm Name in the languages of the peoples of the Russian Federation and (or) foreign languages"
Federal Law no 14, article 4